One of the most challenging Exchange scenarios one can run into is recovering or extracting data from a corrupt or unmountable .EDB file.
I’ve had the chance to test the Stellar Exchange Toolkit and have found it excellent thus far. I’ve tested their corrupt EDB repair and extract tool and successfully extracted the PST’s from a corrupt EDB in a lab environment. The best part is that the process was very simply essentially consisting of:
Open EDB > Select Scan/Repair level > “GO”
The resulting output is PST files:
I found the process of extracting the PST files very straightforward. I would like to test additional features of the product in the future as it is a very full fledged product suite. Also of interest is the corrupt .PST recovery tool which I look forward to reviewing in the future as well.
I am a user of Exchange Toolkit and it is a very useful tool indeed. The software handles most of the Exchange related issues ranging from lost Exchange passwords to conversion of EDBs and OSTs to PST format and that’s not all. It also repairs corrupt Exchange database even after dirty shutdown error.