The author of EnterpriseIT.co is an outsourced consultant in infrastructure sustainment and project roles. Providing management and execution of projects in fields of infrastructure design, messaging, business continuity, security, infrastructure management, and virtualized desktop deployment.
A few highlights from more than 15 years experience with enterprise clients:
- Completely overhauled server, messaging, core network and desktop infrastructure for southern Oregon county government which included Active Directory integration, extensive MS Group Policy design, Terminal Services deployment, centralized authentication, user account management, antivirus and perimeter security.
- Designed and deployed high-availability Exchange 2013/2010 environments for government agencies, publicly traded multi-national corporations and a Cloud Hosting Provider.
- Designed, deployed and lead numerous migrations from Exchange 2003 to Office 365 including Hybrid Mode and ADFS / Single Sign On.
- Created numerous technical guides used by law firms, government agencies, publicly traded multi-national companies and cloud hosting providers.
- Travelled all over the US, successfully completing countless client project engagements, including seven Novell Netware to Active Directory and Novell Groupwise to Exchange migrations and numerous MS Active Directory and Exchange implementations and migrations.
- Published author of three Legal IT articles in prominent legal industry publications.